Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sexy Snippets

(Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd.)


    Tuesdays just got sexier.
Today's sexy snippet is from my current work-in-progress, Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness #3) This is a hot snippet! Release day to be announced. Cover & back cover description will be revealed June 29th!!! 

~Hadrian bunched her skirt about her waists, his hands cupping her backside. She leaned forward as he lifted one of her legs, her knee rested on the polished desk.
Eva moaned as he drew a finger over her damp panties. All he had to was move the thin material of her thong…
“You’re so hot,” he said. His finger brushed her again and her entire body quaked. “You want this demon.”~

4 comments:

  1. *whew* Very hot, gotta love those smexy scenes on desks!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh! I am so aggravated with you right now...smile...in a good way. I loved....loved the first two books. I am aggravated that I have to wait for the next. This series reminds me of other authors like Christine Feehan, Cresley Cole and Sherrilyn Kenyon...I hope that is a compliment, because I love their work. I love how you unfold the stories and whet our appetites for upcoming stories. Just wish that they were already completed. Get the books out...do a pre-order on Amazon...I am sure it will sell. How you manage school, husband and writing amazing. Thanks for the creativity and keep writing. Love...love the fact that you are self-published. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I love those authors and I'm honored you would list me along side them.
      I can't wait to share this book, I've been working on it every chance I get. I will see what I can do about the pre-order for Amazon, once I get a better idea of when it will be released I will post the date.
      Thanks for stopping by and reading the excerpt. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

      Delete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews